Bremer Inkasso GmbH
Tel. 0421 / 841060
Fax 0421 / 8410621
What we do
- A written demand for payment is sent to the debtor immediately.
- Telephone default action via psychologically trained agents (for example, we uncover the debtor`s objections and use this information to avoid legal proceedings).
- At the same time, the debtor is investigated in order to prepare for legal proceedings (the foreseeable chances of success are verified – via solicitation of a credit assessment and research into financial difficulties at the court with jurisdiction over enforcement and the bankruptcy court); the precise identity of the debtor is established with the help of the Register of Companies and trade supervisory authorities).
- If attempts prior to initiating legal action prove to be unsuccessful, judicial default action and enforcement are launched immediately (in particular obtaining the payment order and writ of execution, seizing of accounts, seizure of the debtor´s goods, issuing the bailiff with the mandate for arrest and, if neccessary, the procedure for obtaining a statutory declaration, the registration of compulsory sale mortgages for your debtor`s premises, etc.)
We remain your contact partner throughout the entire process.
- If your debtor lodges an objection to the payment order, wie firstly consult you and then commission our local trial lawyers to act. The entire, informative written correspondence is effected via our agency at all stages.
- You will receive a copy of all important steps for your files. If you so wish, we can also provide a complete list of the ongoing files we are working on including the current state of proceedings.
The assignment is very simple.